Winter has me in the mood for hot chocolate and cookies… not exactly skinny cuisine, but sometimes you need to relax the rules! I thought I’d share one of my favourite recipes for peanut butter cookies.
PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
125ml peanut butter (I use the chunky kind)
125ml white sugar
125ml brown sugar
2ml vanilla essence
250ml cake flour
2ml baking powder
1. Cream peanut butter, butter and both sugars together. Then beat in the vanilla and egg.
2. Add flour, baking powder and bicarb. Mix to a soft dough
3. Roll the dough into little balls (based on how big you want the cookies), squash them down with a fork onto a greased baking tray
4. Bake in preheated oven, 190 Celsius, until golden brown
5. Allow to cool slightly before attempting to lift them
6. EAT – SHARE – BAKE SOME MORE
Photo credit: Tania Melnyczuk via Unsplash